Anvaya Cove is Ayala Land Premier’s first venture in leisure development. Its unique “mountains meet the sea” topography gives it the features of both a mountain retreat and a seaside resort.
A seaside residential community like no other, Anvaya Cove encompasses 320 hectares, from a 3.5 kilometer coastline to a peak elevation of over 130 meters above sea level. The development offers neighborhoods with distinctive environments set against stunning views of the mountains of the Bataan range and the waters of Subic Bay.
Careful planning has gone into keeping the natural lay of the land – splendid panoramas, open expanses, wetlands teeming with life, abundant forests -seamlessly transitioning into the architectural guidelines of the development. The homes and other structures are woven into the terrain using the airy and inviting Asian Tropical design aesthetic done in a palette of soft, earthy tones. Rolling asphalt roads and low-impact pedestrian paths preserve the natural beauty of the site. These verdant swathes of land encourage family bonding to flow from indoors to outdoors and easily into the activities and discoveries of the Anvaya Cove Beach & Nature Club found at its center.
Making a splash. Going with the flow. Building your dreams.
At Anvaya Cove, set your life to Mother Nature’s pulse, steady as the rise and fall of the waves. On sun-flooded days at the beach, let your children plunge into the energy of the sea by enjoying an array of water sports or exploring the wonders of a vibrant tropical marine ecosystem. Give them the chance to watch the pawikan hatchlings set off on their first swim in a cycle as magical as the days are long. And with the arrival of migrating birds, they learn that other creatures also call Anvaya Cove home.
Leaving it all behind. Exploring new paths. Living it up.
Wake up the family with a symphony of birdsong ushering in a day of discovery. Take a walk though the Nature Camp and discover a multitude of colors and textures with a score of indigenous flowers, plants and trees. Let your children experience the thrill of flying across a zipline or racing through the forest. Their hands and feet become familiar with the feel of the earth and the sway of rope bridges. Their eyes are soon fluent in the vibrant markings of birds and insects. From the cliffs, end your day with the incredible sight of an endless sky of stars. At Anvaya Cove, the exhilarating outdoors is preserved for you – as nature intended.
· Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club
· View Pavillions
· Nature’s camp
· Approximately 320 hectares of land area
· 3.5-km coastline with 2 private coves
· Peak elevation of 130 meters above sea level
· Rolling hills of mango and narra trees and bamboo groves
· Natural stream with fresh running water
· Low impact Development
· Activity coordinators to assist families or planning and customizing their activities.
· Marine and Forest Rangers to guide and assist families on outdoor activities.
· Membership shares in the Anvaya Cove Beach and Nature Club
· Choice of residential lots at The Cliffside at Anvaya Cove
The Parkway Vistas is one of the most expansive neighborhoods located on the southern point of Anvaya Cove. A neighborhood of continuous greenery, 40% of the total site is dedicated to open spaces and parks and accentuated further by the surrounding golf holes and nature preserves. The gently rolling terrain and generous open spaces blend the backdrop of each future home to a most welcoming vista of sun, sand, sea and fairways. Turnover: Second Quarter 2013
- Land area: 15.2 hectares
- Density : Approximately10 lots per hectare
- Neighborhood layout: offers a generous share of open space with more than 40% of the neighborhood comprising open space
- Ave Lot Size: Neighborhood features more quaint sized lots with 63% comprising those lots with areas below 550 sqm.
- Variety of picturesque views for all of the lots:
-South China Sea
-Subic Bay and the Silangin Mountain Ranges
-Parks and Open spaces
ELEVATION: 45 to 80 meters above sea level
TOTAL NUMBER OF LOTS: 158 lots
550 sqm to 727 sqm
Lots with long views of the sea at the time of sale.
625 sqm to 840 sqm
Lots that are beside the Fairways (with or without an accompanying bordering easement, open space or park) on at least one side of the lot. These lots may also feature natural or formally-landscaped areas which are not part of the neighborhoods and which may be designated for future sports / recreational use.
500 sqm to 601 sqm
Lots that have views of the Fairway at the time of sale. Fairways feature natural or formally-landscaped areas which are not part of the neighborhoods and which may be designated for future sports/recreational use.
Strict compliance with the Deed Restrictions and the House Design Guidelines as well as conscientious planning for house construction and landscaping by both the homeowners and/or their neighbors should help preserve these views at the time of sale.
Parkside and Greenview
474 sqm to 755 sqm
Greenview lots feature views of a neighborhood park or other open space.Parkside lots have a park or other green open space on at least one side of the lot.
405 sqm to 650 sqm
All regular lots in Anvaya Cove are classified as Leisure Lots
The Horizon Point
- Land area of 4.1 hectares
- Low density neighborhood: 10 lots per hectare
- Neighborhood has the lowest number of lots to date numbered at 35
- Lot cuts are more generous going from as low as 600 sqm to as high as 1,230 sqm (feature lot)
- Majority of the lots share more than one of these picturesque views: Long views of South China Sea, Clear viewsof the sunset, The Silangin mountain range, Mountain Natib, Green views, Parks, open spaces and enveloping nature perserves
- Some blocks have wider open spaces which can be used as landscaped deck areas overlooking the surroundings
TOTAL NUMBER OF LOTS: 35
Lots with long views of the sea at the time of sale. Compliance with Deed Restrictions and House Design Guidelines as well as conscientious planning for house construction and landscaping by both the homeowners and/or their neighbors should preserve these views.
Lots located adjacent to green areas with a play on elevation causing variances in terrain. These lots favor the resident who wants extensive garden space at a great value.
Lots that have Greenways (with or without an accompanying bordering easement, open space and park) on at least one side of the lot. Greenways feature natural or formally-landscaped areas which are nto part of the neighborhoods and which may be designated for future sports/recreational use.
Lots that have a park or otehr green open space on at least one side of the lot
Are lots that feature views of a neighborhood park or other open space
Lots located within the Anvaya Cove Seaside Leisure Community
Unwind in the gentle harmonies of The Bamboo Grove. With 6.4 hectares of gently rolling terrain located at an average of 85 meters above sea level, this serene neighborhood of 67 lots of 420 to 600 square meters is tucked in the southeastern portion of Anvaya Cove. Here, you will find a home to refresh your spirit.
The Woodridge Hills is the first neighborhood to be settled in the northern section of Anvaya Cove. It provides families with a variety of living choice brought about by the elevation difference as it gently rolls over two hills. The Neighborhood encourages family bonding in the most natural of settings as it is hidden by nature preserves and mature trees which brings each family closer to Mother Nature. Shall commence on December 2011 for Phase A. Lot Classifications:
At Narra Grove, 52 lots stretch gently over a 5.2 hectare expanse, dotted by clusters of trees this neighborhood is named after. Situated nearest to Anvaya Cove’s main gate, Narra Grove offers more compact lots (from 460 to 720 sqm). With an elevation of 100 to 120 meters above sea level, Narra Grove’s select lots offer views of the stunning horizon.
Mountain Range and the future sports and recreational area.
ELEVATION: 100 to 120 meters above sea level
TOTAL NUMBER OF LOTS: 52 lots
Compliance with Deed Restrictions and House Design Guidelines as well as conscientious planning for house construction and landscaping by both the homeowners and/or their neighbors should preserve these views.
It is an easy drive to Anvaya Cove. With the convenience of the Northern Luzon and the Subic-Clark –Tarlac Expressways, you have more time for family activities. And there are even more to choose from with Subic Bay Freeport Zone’s assortment of shopping, dining, and recreational facilities just 25 minutes away. Here at Anvaya Cove, you’re in the right place to create memories and family traditions. It’s time.
Points of interest at the Subic Bay Freeport
- Filipino cuisine and nightlife at Gerry’s Grill and Pier One
- Gourmet selections at The Spanish Gate, Aresi, Sakura, and Rama Mahal
- Imported steaks at Meat Plus
- Fastfood restaurants like Pancake House, Dunkin Donuts, Chowking, and Yellow Cab Pizza
- Coffee specialties at Seattle’s Best and Extremely Espresso
- Ocean Adventure, Southeast Asia’s first open-air marine facility
for sea lion shows and interaction with false killer whales
- El Kabayo equestrian center
- Zoobic Wildlife Sanctuary for a closer look at tigers,
ostriches, and other wild animals
- Butterfly Kingdom and Insectarium
- JEST Aviaries
- Go-kart racing at Le Mans Go-Kart track
- Car races at the Subic International Raceway
- JEST (Jungle Environment & Survival Training) Camp
- Wreck diving at Subic Bay
- A round or two of golf at the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority Golf Course
- Sailing at the Subic Bay Yacht Club
- Shopping at the duty-free stores and Nike outlet store
For more information, reservation, computation and site viewing schedule, please contact:
ALAIN C. CORROS
Premier Sales Manager
Duo: (+63 2) 964.0497